Rally at the Thunder Dome X!

dingbat

It's on!!!!

Rally at the Thunder Dome X!

Sunday, February 21st, 2010

AT

Berkshire East Ski Area

It is time to sign up for the Rally!

If you plan to attend, post to this thread to be eligible for the discounted lift ticket. Price is $35.

Real name or forum screen name is fine.

When you arrive at the mountain, go to the customer service counter inside on the main floor of the lodge and let them know you are there for the Rally.

Check out last year's thread if you're not familiar with the format: Rally at the Thunder Dome '09 (last year)

:biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump:1luvu::biggthump

This is the list!

Make sure your name is on it if you are coming.

Dingbat

Bobby Buggs

Scrapster

Alex

Steph

Kmack

Cail

RedFordGuy

GeoffV

Dave ESPI

Dan Emery

KevinS

Rob Spohr

Josh Beach

Julie Smith

Dan Parrish

Whoo whoo!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9bms_o9nc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9bms_o9nc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DUDE, you are still on the homepage!

Looks like a day a few of us were there, I can see some trenches.

I can't wait to RIP IT UP at the BEast this year!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lot of fun lastyear with Cail and the rest of the crew. Eventhough I was just comming off 13 days straight from Presidents week and was was sheetass tired to the wind, and wasnt riding my best, I loved the BEAST for a riding mountain. I plan to spend a few days out there this season and will bring my 190 missle to rip that huge wide trail on!

Count me in for the rally !:biggthump

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All, Alex and I will most likely come to the Beast again. We had a blast last year!! We hope you guys are all planning to come to Stratton the week after for ECES. We got some great deals:biggthump

Its beginning to look alot like winter....

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, just read that warmer than average Novembers in the northeast usually correspond with average to below average winter temps. So, that's one part of the equation in place :biggthump I guess patience is in order. Unfortunately, I have very little of it right now. Take that!:AR15firinAlaskan low pressure trough.