Note to New Members ×

Fin is BRILLIANT! Bomber to manufacture boards......

Kent

D-Sub only ordered 47 because any board order over 46 gets a free Bomber Tshirt (and that was only to answer the Zylon Tshirt complaint). I think at 100 boards, you get a 10% discount on one pair of used TD1, a $10 gift card to the bomber store, and a small plaque with a picture of a RIP gravemarker for your wallet. Shipping is free.

it better not be an April Fools joke. I ordered 47 of these boards and was told they would be done in ONE WEEK, which is 1/257673456 the time it would take BRUCE to make one and 1/1452556 the time it would take SEAN to make one and 1/4143463456 the time it would take FRANK to make one.

I want my 47 all titanal boards ON TIME because BORDY said theyre BANGIN

I thought you said you didn't have enough gas money to make it to Bend?

PS> I did end up with Jack's WCR 185cm. Might give it a go in the am.

What does yours look like these days? Still have a cusom top sheet protector on it?

Guest azrcd5

"As soon as this board wins one world cup race, all the racers will buy at least one each. Racers don't like to have equipment that is different from the racer who wins."

Priceless

Just a quick announcement: we have had to close all pre-ordering on the Decapitator at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. However, those who did get their orders in you will be receiving an encrypted e-mail, possibly to your account, in the far future describing how and when your board will be arriving. Once we figure out some of the near impossible manufacturing tasks we have set on this project, you will be the first to know. But thank you for the money.

However, we are taking a hint from the legal industry and have come up with a program that the others who missed out on this might find inviting. We have created the "I Gotta Have It" retainer program. What you do is give us a retainer (minimum starting is $1000) and when we come out with, or heck, just think up, the latest and newest hardware you are automatically in line. You'll be paying for the latest and greatest even before you know it! Sign-up for this program to come soon.

And huge thanks to Jack Michaud for writing this announcement for us. Sometimes I swear he does not have a job.

What colors does the "I gotta have it" retainer program come in? Are custom graphics possible? If I'm paying that much money I expect a quality build on the "I gotta have it". Would you consider bartering? I've got two kidney's, some dry ice and a cooler with your name on it. Can you run a spare kidney through the CAD and see what you come up with? I hate these fleshy things as it is. Titanal organs would be sweet. Can you guarantee that they won't release? Better yet, any plans for making other organs, I heard a song about some type of "aqualung" once, can you make that? Why isn't it here yet - doesn't that price include pre-shipping of all "I gotta have it" orders? I'm American you know - I don't have to wait for this crap. I'm baking cookies right now - want one? I like it when the pills are chopped, not whole - you can swallow more in one gulp that way. WTF!!!!!!!!!!Where the f!$%ing hell is my order. I ordered my "I gotta have it" at the beginning of my post and it's not even here yet. This is the worst customer service I have ever gotten, that includes buying crack on the corner! I'm taking this to the better business bureau! If I don't get my "I gotta have it" by the time I press the "submit reply" button, my crappy old, fleshy brain is going to dissolve in all of the ADD prescriptions. Add a zylon brain to my order,will you, and slap a carbon fiber butterfly on there for the hell of it - and make it a step-in with no cant...please...and you better spell my name right......................................................................feeling....faint

Fin, What can I say. You are a marketing genius. Hope you sent off for your patents already, otherwise I fear there will be a lot of copy cat "I Gotta Have It" sellers in the near future. Of course immitation is the best form of flattery. So you have THAT going for ya...(do I really have to say the rest of that line?!)