Note to New Members ×

june/mammoth 3/25 and 26

thomas

Frank and BOL crew

Heading up tomorrow Sat. to June Mt should be good and hero conditions on Sun. will be riding yellow Pogo Impact on Bodie. Nekduct/Thomas you guys should get over to June to get the goods while you are here. Gunsmoke has been taken over by the "dark side" will look for carvers hard boots. aloha

Brian

Frank and BOL crew

Heading up tomorrow Sat. to June Mt should be good and hero conditions on Sun. will be riding yellow Pogo Impact on Bodie. Nekduct/Thomas you guys should get over to June to get the goods while you are here. Gunsmoke has been taken over by the "dark side" will look for carvers hard boots. aloha

Brian

Hi Brian,

I am up here now and I would certainly like to make it over to June on Sunday. It looks like most if not all of my coworkers are going to split on Sunday morning so there is a good chance I can ditch them and skip Mammoth on sunday. I will look for you and any other hardbooters!

Once again I missed you guys over at June. My coworkers dragged me over to Mammoth. It was one of the best carving days of the season in my opinion though. Nice grippy packed powder and wonderful weather.

Two more weeks until SNES! I hope to see all of you guys there.

Sunday was fun, even though there was no hero snow, and all the grooming activities seemed to be centered on the monster jumps at Gunsmoke.

Tim, I'm glad you showed up. You got me motivated to carve. Otherwise, I would have just rode bumps all afternoon.

Maybe all the So Cal Swoard riders can get together at the SNES :biggthump