Note to New Members ×

Snow Blind: the rise of snowboarding

Gleb

there is a new movie coming out. I saw the ad at snocountry.com. I havent had time to watch the clips or really read much about it because i'm kinda studying for my bio test, but i thought that I would let you guys know.

www.snowblindthemovie.com/

edit: i just watched the trailer and yes, they have hardbooters, not too much, just clips of vintage boards. Defintly gonna check it out.

dbl edit: i was looking through the pictures and they had a picture of a gs boarder.

anyone know who this is?

gs.jpg

That picture is not Fawcett, Fuzzy is goofy. Also those don't look like Flexons, they apper to be of the Raichle SB series. The pic is also no older than '98, the stubbies are the skinny Reliable Racing kind, not the old foam ones they used mid-90's, and if it was real early 90's they would be ski gates. Also the helmet look like a newer skate inspired helmet, these didn't really start getting use until around '01 or so. As for the rider, I don't know, but maybe with these clues we can solve the mystry.

I tried checking Nationals results, but telluride is the only one where they include the Bib numbers...

My guess is this is not a photo from Nationals. I remember that color year, but not the logos. There was a period of years (96-2001ish) when USASA would ship different bibs to each region. My guess is its 2001 vintage.

and..what Phil said.