Note to New Members ×

Olympic men's snowboardcross video?

zoltan

I have it on VHS, but no equip. to convert it. I can copy it for you. You can pick it up on your first trip to mountain bike at Rocky Ridge.:D ;)

Is riding at RoundTop this summer a go?

I'll be up there this Saturday. Roundtop is the last good snow within 2 hours...

Is riding at RoundTop this summer a go?

I'll be up there this Saturday. Roundtop is the last good snow within 2 hours...

Not yet. If it will happen, it will be a few years.

I'm glad you said "last good snow";) . I'll be there Saturday. Let me know if the NBC vids are what you wanted. I'll see what I have and if you want, I'll make a copy.

Either way, I should see you on Saturday.

-Phil-

I have a 699MB copy of it (464x352 XVid) from NBC. It was and probably still is on torrents somewhere. Or if any one wants to host it (Dan, is that too big for you?), I could upload it to their server.

If I gave you FTP access to my server, could you upload for me?

I have a 699MB copy of it (464x352 XVid) from NBC. It was and probably still is on torrents somewhere. Or if any one wants to host it (Dan, is that too big for you?), I could upload it to their server.

Hey DrZone, let's give it a shot. I'll just keep an eye on bandwidth and take it down if I'm getting close to my limit. Go ahead and upload it using the same credentials.