Note to New Members ×

Quick Question for Okemo people

tex1230

anyone know if there is a on mountain or very close shop that will do a quick wax for a decent price?

Just realized I haven't waxed my board since getting back from Oregon and I have NO time to do it...

I know that's probably a stupid question but I haven't let anyone but me work on my boards in any way in well over a decade...

anyone know if there is a on mountain or very close shop that will do a quick wax for a decent price?

Northern Ski Works is in Ludlow not far from the mountain and I think they stay open fairly late. You might be able to drop off your board in the evening and pick it up early the next day. The manager is named Sean and the top tech is Randy.

I'm going to try to get out there on Sunday.

except me when the 184 was mine ;)

Have I mentioned that I love this board?

finally got to try it out on a real mountain - bachelor a couple of weeks ago...except for the powder day it was frickin' awesome!

Northern Ski Works is in Ludlow not far from the mountain and I think they stay open fairly late. You might be able to drop off your board in the evening and pick it up early the next day. The manager is named Sean and the top tech is Randy.

Thanks for the tip, Pat M- hope to see you there