Note to New Members ×

Suzuka cant assembly

Dave Winters

it should be, if so, I am in need of solution for mine as well

different issue but it boils down to the two posistion adjustment is too inward or if I put it in the other posistion too outward

I guess its better than the old boots though

how did you blow that out?

spiked T-nuts, a bolt, nut and some washers would probably do the trick but there must be a more elegant solution

Hunt around at your local boot shop I was lucky enough to find a similar piece in brass. I had to grind 1 side flat to fit and get creative with a nut and a washer on the out side. Bob my boot will be at ECES for a peek.

The stock peice has never lasted me more then 1 run on my back boot.

I did what Bordy did - got a better material round T-nut, ground a side flat (actually, I have SB423s so I had to grind two sides flat), and replaced the bolt on the other side with a socket head (allen) bolt and a washer.

Actually, I replaced my 4 intec heel screws with socket head bolts as well, just so everything in my boots and bindings works with allen wrenches... except my suspension kit (curse you!!!) ;)

Maybe you could cut a few layers of carbon fiber, put them in the bottom of a plastic container, drench it in epoxy resin, wait for it to dry and attack it with grinding tools while wearing a respirator, etc.

Bricky