Note to New Members ×

Here Comes The Sun(?)

Guest stoked

I am looking for a certain version that I heard in an episode of the series The Wonder Years but then again maybe that even was the original version I don't know it came with a very long guitar intro just playing along the theme of the song for ages so in case you could help me out I could use any and all versions of this fabulous piece of music ...

info@stoked.at

Thanks!!!

would there also be hearing samples of this available somewhere?

also since I might get into guitar playing again this would be a good one so versions of whatever kind would be fine for inspiration of my own interpretation or in case anyone has quality guitar tabs of this I could share let me see Rage Against The Machine tabs in exchange :)

so in case anyone has anything like that at his or her fingertips please email to me at info@stoked.at thanks again

Bernie

Guest stoked

Hi & thanks for the replies ...

after some more research I think that the most wanted version that I heard in the Wonder Years series is performed by Richie Havens a best of Richie Havens album sells from 39.99 at amazon.com so I wondered if there are any Richie Haven fans here ...

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...