Note to New Members ×

Burton parts

kamran

wave...,

Thanks for the tip and your help.

I'll be a nuthead and try it here first for this price, if they don't sell for the price I asked then I will preach some B.S. about market forces and supply and demand blah blah and insist another month or two.

If they still don't sell, then I will erase this thread and start all over again so that all the feedback will be erased and I can aim at new potential buyers. I may do that another 3 or 4 times.

If they still don't sell (god forbid because this is so worth it of course )then I will sell them for half the price I originally asked (after all the deductions) on ebay. Who knows perhaps even the village's idiot may come to my aid and back me on this crusade.

Guess where I learned that? :biggthump

wave...,

Thanks for the tip and your help.

I'll be a nuthead and try it here first for this price, if they don't sell for the price I asked then I will preach some B.S. about market forces and supply and demand blah blah and insist another month or two.

If they still don't sell, then I will erase this thread and start all over again so that all the feedback will be erased and I can aim at new potential buyers. I may do that another 3 or 4 times.

If they still don't sell (god forbid because this is so worth it of course )then I will sell them for half the price I originally asked (after all the deductions) on ebay. Who knows perhaps even the village's idiot may come to my aid and back me on this crusade.

Guess where I learned that? :biggthump

A wee bit touchy aren't we, now that the shoe is on the other foot. But thanks, you've just proven that you are the complete loser I thought you were - as if I needed any confirmation. Too bad you weren't on the ball enough to grab that helmet you obviously so desperately wanted...oh well.

A wee bit touchy aren't we, now that the shoe is on the other foot. But thanks, you've just proven that you are the complete loser I thought you were - as if I needed any confirmation. Too bad you weren't on the ball enough to grab that helmet you obviously so desperately wanted...oh well.

You guys both should just drop it. We are suppost to be a close-knit community. Not a bunch of 10 year olds. Act like adults already.

• 3 weeks later...