Note to New Members ×

WTB: Clear lens goggles

Linus

....A- Frame or Wisdom goggle with a clear lens. But....my son really prefers the high intensity yellow instead of clear....actually lightens up the terrain when it is cloudy or he is riding under the lights. Since he bought these lens to go into his A-Frames he hasn't touched his clear lens.

IMO....when you are going fast on a carving board you don't want to be surprised by a change in terrain that you can't see. Don't go cheap on your goggles.

http://oakley.com/o/o1331d

Matt

Linus:

Clear goggles are impossible to find in ski shops. Look for goggles marketed for paintball, ATV or off-road motorcycle riding. I got a good pair last year at Bass Pro Shops. Yee haw.

Henr

I guess you are talking about Vaughan Mills? I've heard that there is a shop that sells only goggles. I haven't been there since the opening day but I guess I don't have much choice. THX

....A- Frame or Wisdom goggle with a clear lens. But....my son really prefers the high intensity yellow instead of clear....actually lightens up the terrain when it is cloudy or he is riding under the lights. Since he bought these lens to go into his A-Frames he hasn't touched his clear lens.

IMO....when you are going fast on a carving board you don't want to be surprised by a change in terrain that you can't see. Don't go cheap on your goggles.

http://oakley.com/o/o1331d

Matt

Did try HI Yellow since 5 of 7 friends that ride with me have them :D . They are okay but Oakleys don't fit my wide face. And group of guys riding with same goggles and similar colour helmets are something that I want to avoid. :nono: