Note to New Members ×

rossignol world cup 190cm

karl ramsdell

not stiff at all, super damp and really was one of the better boards on ice that I have had

the 185 or was it a 184?

anyway, it was really easy to fold, don't ride it in soft conditions, other than that its a fine board

I assume the 190 is very similar to the 18? in most respects but I have not ridden the 190

hey karl...check out the search function. great way to add to the info you'll likely get from responses here.

I searched for Rossignol 190 and funny enough came up with thread I started last year after riding someone else's

at the time I felt a little uneasy on the board, but that was after having jumped from a 167 "all mountain" type MLY board. before that I had ridden a Killer Loop 180 for two days in mammoth but that was a whole season previous

anyway...you can read my thoughts in that thread...and others will show up too

Hi Karl - I own two of those. And they do ride well on the hard pack, but I've never rode it on ice. We don't get a lot of icy conditions often here in Oregon. But I'm sure others will disagree. Anyhow, I've had great luck with mine. Awesome edge hold. I find these Rossi s have a medium stiffness. It does take some effort and punch to get them to come around at first. But its very easy to get used to. And I've found its a smooth ride with less chatter than other boards. Like others have mentioned, they are damp.

I prefer a wider stance than the inserts offer on these particular models. 21" just isn't enough anymore. I need one more inch. The two I own may go up for sale soon by the way. For cheap too. I need to rotate some stock.