Note to New Members ×

Does anyone mondo point 31+ boots?

skategoat

A kid at my club has size 13.5 feet. He's a talented snowboarder who finished 3rd at a provincial level race last season in soft boots. I'd love to see him in carving gear but he can't find anything bigger than mp 30. Are 31 or 32 boots even made by Raichle or Head? The biggest on Bomber is 30.

Ive got size 15 feet....thats right....size 15. I use the mondo 31.5 Heads and they juuuuuuust fit me fine. Supposedly the Deeluxe lemans in a mondo 31 are even bigger. Ive seen the Deeluxes in person and they are huge.....probably too huge. Im not sure about the UPZs but I think they also come in a large size. I got my Heads from that guy on ebay that sells em. They were great to deal with and will negotiate the price. The 31.5 heads might be too big for a size 13.5 foot.

I have the Deeluxe Le Mans 31 MP. I have size 15 feet. A good boot fitter was able to get my foot comfortable with some wedges and a good footbed.

Length seems to be less of the issue and width more. I am seeing how the stock liners break in before I go with some heat formed liners. Plus finding those liners is as hard sometimes as finding the boots.

They are a great boot, and at 300+ pounds, my feet take a beating.

a 205 waist would get you comfortably at 55 degrees with no trouble at all

for big feet the UPZ boots might be a good choice due to having the shortest sole length

the burton stuff is longer than the raichle boots and head I think are somewhere in between

Skategoat,

I would have him do a shell test or measure him because I have a size 13 and wear a mondo 29 in the Head boots. They are very comfy and fit perfect.

Although I`m not quiet in the 31 club, I`ve got 29 Mondos, I would like to know what sort of waist widths the big foot boys are riding?

Just wanting to know what boards you can realisticly use.

Mondo 29 on an 18.8 waist with angles around 64.

Especially if your guy has a soft arch, customs or even Superfeet will keep the arch from collapsing and keep your toe-heel length from increasing too much in weightbearing (in addition, of course, to all that mumbo-jumbo about increasing response, minimizing foot roll, yadda yadda yadda ;) ). Might mean he can squeeze into a more readily-available shell size.

Hope this helps.

Eddie