Note to New Members ×

wednesdays at wachusset

bobdea

Attention all hardbooters: Found Performance Downhill in Hampton Falls NH. just a stones throw across the Mass/NH boarder. I was looking for a F2 silberphile. The owner of the shop Eric had one comeing in for his own personal riding but not for sale. Today while at Wachusett Mt riding my Volkl RT my cell phone rang. It was Eric informing me that the 162s at his supplier were all sold out for the season but if I really wanted one he would let me have the one he just got in for himself. He even took my Donek in trade for what I feel was a fair price. He has many other alpine & carving boards, boots,etc so if you need something call 1-866-766-9700 and check his web site Raceboading.com Tom in Mass

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it looks good. Hope to see you next wednesday, tom. Today I had an awesome time. Unfortunatly, the bus got to the mtn at 7:30 so only 2 and a half hours of boarding but for $15, whatever. Met up with a bunch of you and saw a burton asym. got some info on kite boarding on the ride home too. :) Awesome seeing you guys there!

I'll be there this friday too even if it is kinda crowded.

This wednesday seems to be looking pretty good. So far, I have 4-5 ppl lined up from my school that are coming, could be more. I'm going by car and I have one more spot open. willywhit, i can pick you up anytime you want.

Anyone else thats going, we should try to figure out either a meeting spot or a walkie talkie frequency. Tom has told me that wachusett doesn't monitor 9-11 so it makes no difference what we use. I usually use 6-18 at sunday river with friends. Whos going to be out there wednesday?

I was there Wednesday for the Massachusetts Senior Games in the morning. We ran the NASTAR course from the upper shack - 2 runs GS and 1 Downhill (really a Super G). Afterwards they let me run the DH a second time on my board. What a blast! Despite the 53 degree temps, the snow held up beautifully.

I would like to have hung around to ride with you guys but I had some other competitors carpooling with me so I had to get back to CT.

big UP to Bob Dea for finding the perogie deal.They were actually blasting the promo over the PA last night as I loaded up in my grocer's frozen food aisle.Hope you're back this week Fleck.That Madd BX is a super fun ride.Put me down for the 170 stiffy if the snow is any good.

post-123-141842215223_thumb.jpg

i took the BU bus and it was delayed big time. My friend said she saw a few hardbooters on the summit and a little kid on an alpine board as well. conditions were horrible, IMO. Fake snow with lots of ice underneath. I wasn't able to break through the ice with my board. Only good run was challenger, even with the ruts from the course.

I was almost able to transition carves laying down, almost. :)

Who else was there?

2/24- Wachusett Mountains' 24hr Ski-A-Thon Featuring the 5K Ski Drop for Cash!

Ski for 24 hours straight and a chance to win money!

Ski or Ride beginning at 8 a.m. Friday 2/24 thru the night to 8a.m 2/25.

Starting at 4 p.m. Friday anyone skiing or riding has a chance to win prize money! From 4-10 p.m.,WXLO 104.5 , Oldies 98.9, 100.1 The Pike, and Bay State Savings Bank will bury a total of $4,500 in $5 tokens! (Groups of people will be selected every hour to dig for the prizes).

On the hour from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m., we wil randomly selecting one of the 2 chair lifts (Minuteman and Polar Express) to win the prizes below. Each person on the chair will win the prize for that hour. (Example: 1am- if there are 4 people on the Polar Express chair; each person will recieve the prize!)

At the stroke of mid-night we're giving away $500.

1 am- COW Cards

2 am- Gift Certificate to Legal Seafoods

3 am- Gift Certificate to Cambridge Soundworks

4 am- Rest of Season Pass

5 am- Lift Tickets valid in March

6 am- Free Breakfast in Cafe

Rates:

Tickets

Adult

Jr/Sr

Rentals

Adults