wednesdays at wachusset

bobdea

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wasn't able to make it out monday because I have too much school work. First time school work has stopped me from going out. Next day I'm going is friday night, and then i plan for sunday aswell.

Ive improved quite alot since you've seen me. You have obviously helped me more than anyone else, and I really appreciate it. The cant did wonders. I still owe you beer. What do you prefer?:)

most of the snow was fake but it was packed really hard. Very few, if any icy spots. And the best part was that most people were compltetly scared off by the rain earlier in the day. The only way the day could've been better is if the snow was real and packed down. You guys will have a great time tonight. I'll be there next wednesday with a bunch of friends.:biggthump

Guest powderprincess

I got stuck at work until 7pm >:-(

I was over an hour & 45 mintues away,too. grrr. Might go tonight if I can escape at a normal time. Maybe play in the park tonight. My husband is at Sugarloaf today, the punk.

I'll get what's coming and escape early on a hardbooter's night another Wed.

Bob. . .sorry your brain got hurt. That's never fun.

someone called my cell phone but I could not hear the # to call back well enough

got a head injury tonight too, was a little dopey for a few hours

Bob, you knucklehead.I called you twice.I thought the snow completely sucked at first.(Good for banging your melon on tho) Then I noticed the shorty chair running(and it wasn't last week)over by Piece of Cake.Hooked it up with a guy on an old Alp with old Reactors and his softie buddy and it was the ONLY trail on the hill worth carving on.After a dozen short sweet laps on the "cake" we headed over to check out Challenger after they took the course down. Confirmed ! The snow truly sucked. It was a little better since they had groomed for racing but carving over deep icey ruts is tricky.Bit my lip hard enuf to spit blood in the liftline.

Gilmour was right tho, riding the BCN bus gives you the opportunity to meet a hot little BU co-ed from Yugoslavia(in :1luvu: theory)to chat with over beers while watching Ron Burgundy on the busride home. $15 well spent :biggthump Next wedsnesday = Madd 170

my service is spotty there, goes from three bars to none depending on where I am

Suzanne was kicking ass though, knocked out a couple heelsides that looked okay

that snow sucked but was sorta fun if you leaned back, reminded me me of wakeboarding when its a little choppy, was fast as hell too or I hit it right with the wax, either way it could of been worse such as boiler plate

I will be at the ECES, then kinda going back to Manchester NH airport on Saturday March 11th, but I won't be flying home.. I have work to do at the our other plant in Devens Mass, so I will be staying.. thinking of going to Wachusettes on Sunday morning first Chair.. or going up to Vermont or NH to Loon.. or something.. depending on conditions.. anyone game.. If I end up staying till thursday.. I will ride wednesday nite... but I really need to get home before then...but sunday is a sure thing.. Just need to pick up the rental car and go....Saturday..

Shred

The online signup has been posted and the link is below. Right now plan on the bus being on the bus and ready to leave by 5PM, but check your email as this time may change to 5:30. We will know for sure tomorrow and send out an email when we know.

http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/wach/feb8.htm