Note to New Members ×

Triple ByPass Anyone?

Kent

Guest dragon fly jones

Kent,

Maybe - I am loaded pretty hard already for the mtb/road race season. Committed to at least 10 now with the first one coming right around Nationals. I have had many friends do it and I rode with the TE folks for awhile. Great group of people, the event is top notch and the scenery is out of this world.

Hasta.

Ha ha ha! I laugh gleefully at your puny triple bypass. Come to Oregon this summer (exact date TBD, but at least two weeks before Seattle to Portland) for a ride that will really test your mettle: 120 miles from Portland to Stevenson WA, stopping at four (yes, 4) brew pubs along the way: Mt. Hood Brewing, Elliot Glacier Public House, Full Sail, and Walking Man.

The Triple Bypass probably has about 20,000 feet more climbing, but when it comes to IBUs, I'm pretty sure Bikes 'n' Brewpubs takes a commanding lead. :)

PNWers, love to see any and everyone out there. Right now this is just going to be a smallish group of friends, but a larger group would be fun too.

I planned to ride last year but I took a season off of the bike. I will be the guy with the manly physique and the haiwain shirt bringingup the rear. :rolleyes:

Dan, my 2000 2nd place 24 hrs of moab clydesdale team had partial sponsership from fullsail brewing(beer and jersey's) :biggthump

• 2 months later...