Note to New Members ×

Been waiting since june to try it

Ernie00

WOW WOW and WOW... I was so scared back in june that this board would be way too small. Not at all. They say madd rides like nothing you have tried before and they are right. The conditions at Avila we're not very nice very bumpy on the steeper parts from the vacation skiiers but I still got some good riding with the madd

I'm sold to madd. I loved my burton 178 but this is like riding on a scapel, it carves everywhere and anything. Even when you want to skid the board throws your into a carve. I have to carve with this board it will not let you skid or sleep. It's very stiff and also super responsive. My buddy who is also goofy tried it also tonight and you should have seen his smile after one run. :) I think he was really impressed.

The TD2 are also a super piece of work, what a difference from the burton race plates. That's a great kit. My other boards will be collecting dust for a while. I have a brand new hot blast 183 that I need to try but I want to ride that madd again before !

Still a lot of learning and tweaking in my riding to be done to adjust to this board but so far this board is impressing me.

A new Madd addict!