Note to New Members ×

Hi yall, new here

SnowFarmer

Howdy

New here and really don’t know the climate of the board. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any others like myself or people to ride with. Briefly, got into boards in the 80's raced, did a few world cups. Went to BX got burned out. Been three years away.<O:p</O:p

Want to try it again from a different angle. The fun angle. I live at the base of the Sierra, its cool to read about hard bootin' considering I live in an area where no one knows how. Well a few do. Its a lost art.<O:p</O:p

Thanks for having me. Kick me out if I get too rowdy.

SF<O:p</O:p

Hi Snowfarmer,

There are a small but growing number of us at Mammoth and June. I'm up there most weekends.

Also keep the Sierra Nevada Expression Session in mind on April 7-9. We will have a reasonbly sized gathering of hardbooters and demos from Donek, Virus and hopefully Prior.

-Neil

Guest Randy S.
Yeah, heard of them somewhere...those guys any good?

joe...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI, for those that don't know, JoeCarve is the official webmaster of Tahoecarvers.com.

Welcome farmer. There are lots of us in Tahoe, you just have to look hard. Definitely check out TahoeCarvers.com.

Welcome farmer. There are lots of us in Tahoe, you just have to look hard. Definitely check out TahoeCarvers.com.

Heh, don't have to look too hard ;). JohnK and I should be at Squaw every weekend, Randy at Alpine still (?), and I think there are always people at Rose and Kirkwood.

Snowfarmer, you going to come out to the SES and hang out with all the cool kids? ;)