Note to New Members ×

MAC Tracks '06

Phil

This will be a fun event at the best "little" resort in the country! :) So you carvers from NC, VA, WV, PA, DE and NJ have no excuse not to be there! (And carvers from all other East Coast states only have the slimmest of excuses.)

We've got a good little gang here in the Mid-Atlantic, so come on out and join us!

Scott

how ya doin i think i met ya the other day at roundtop and i just wanted to apologize for being so cheezy. i was kinda frustrated w/ my new boots but good news went to whitetail today with a more forgiving weapon and ripped almost like i used to (cept a little fatter) you were right about using my ankles more i guess i just was used to so many years in my raichles that i expected to hop on that yacht i was riding and feel instant gratification from the heads. anyway just didnt want ya to think i was a dick!!

mike

ps do you have a normal sched. at

roundtop ( it'd be nice to ride

w/ someone in the know)

• 4 weeks later...
I really, really want to go. However, I'm leaving for a week in Vermont that Sunday, and am really worried about hurting myself right before the trip. Hmm, I have to think some more...

Are we doing something that day that will get you hurt? I certainly hope not.:biggthump

The weather 'round these parts lately has been the pits :angryfire

Please tell me they'll be blowing snow next week like crazy...

NWS ZONE FORECAST FOR CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA

MONDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED FLURRIES. LOWS AROUND 20.

TUESDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE LOWER 20S.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE LOWER 20S.

THURSDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF SNOW. LOWS IN THE LOWER 20S.

Looking forward to Friday, Phil!

More importantly, they will be able to blow during the day Mon. - Thurs. Believe me, the conditions will be perfect for Friday.

BTW. There is a Volkl rep that will be joining us on Fri. Is anyone looking for a Renntiger (or two)? Bring zee check book.:biggthump

I'm a possibility. Have to check to see if I have any personal days at work. The last time I "played hooky" from work and went on a little adventure I wound up breaking my heel in a climbing accident. Since then I've been a little gun shy of taking sick days to play.

I'm from Elmira NY up on the PA/NY boarder. I have to head down to Montoursville (near Williamsport) to pick up a kayak that weekend anyway. Perhaps I could combine the two. How's the carving there? I'm not usually found (read-never) carving double black runs but I'd certainly be interested in attending a clinic to see if I could!

Miguel

I hope you can make it Miguel. My wife is from your neck of the woods - both of her parents work in Elmira. As far as the double black thing - if they are not groomed, we may just stick to blacks. I don't mind hitting the bumps, but I won't know 'til everyone is there whether or not that is what the group will want to do. Now if they are groomed...:biggthump

Another shameless bump for MAC Track's '06! :lol: If anyone hasn't already heard of this event, check it out! (See top post in this thread for a link to the website.) This Friday at Ski Roundtop near Harrisburg, PA.

Phil says we'll have anywhere from 25-50 people there (pressure's on now Phil!), so it should be an awesome day. Even better, it's finally COLD again! WOOHOO!!! They're making snow! Friday should be perfect!

Scott

ok this should be a memorable day, hopefully a highlight of everyone's season, with good conditions, some dudes are coming in from places like Jersey just for this let's have a tailgate party in teh parking lot at the end of the day / afternoon! it can be BYOB, we can shoot the ****, just have a good time, drink h20 if you want, i think it would be fun if we had a little party, hopefully it won't be too cold during the day...what do you guys think? of we could all go to some place in dillsburg and get beer and pizza or something. no lame excuses

Guest dragonsword5
ok this should be a memorable day, hopefully a highlight of everyone's season, with good conditions, some dudes are coming in from places like Jersey just for this let's have a tailgate party in teh parking lot at the end of the day / afternoon! it can be BYOB, we can shoot the ****, just have a good time, drink h20 if you want, i think it would be fun if we had a little party, hopefully it won't be too cold during the day...what do you guys think? of we could all go to some place in dillsburg and get beer and pizza or something. no lame excuses

Underage :biggthump

I'm excited for the stuff on the mountain though. Can't wait :1luvu:

Arrrrgghh...

Phil put me on the mailing list for next year (if you have one), I didnt see this and already booked my outings this week at another mountain. (We going to Elk or Blue on friday)

I would have gone, my sister lives 15 minutes from the mountain. (crash pad)

I think I was supposed to meet you last year but you hurt yourself or something.

Take care have a good time.

Matt

Wee... my 100th post... im now "Carver Extraordinaire" Ive moved up in the world.