Note to New Members ×

Snowboard Jurnal

Guest Tim Tuthill

Guest Tim Tuthill

Hey Pete, good to hear from you. The mag was at Borders today. Pete: Winter just went down the drain for me and the wife. She has to do surgery on Jan 13. Female stuff. Hey gals, After kids, get it taken out and avoid a bunch of greef!!! Should be able to do March and some Feb depending how she mends. Pete: Bryan will be up this weekend with Devin. You guys have a great time, don't hit the rocks???

Hey Pete, good to hear from you. The mag was at Borders today. Pete: Winter just went down the drain for me and the wife. She has to do surgery on Jan 13. Female stuff. Hey gals, After kids, get it taken out and avoid a bunch of greef!!! Should be able to do March and some Feb depending how she mends. Pete: Bryan will be up this weekend with Devin. You guys have a great time, don't hit the rocks???

Tim

best wishes for your wife. My aunt just found out 3 weeks ago she had breast cancer...so they perform surgery today, and send her home? after a full mastectomy?

and people ask my why Im angry and dont trust the system. wow.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Thanks Dave!! We will get thru this, but what a pain!! We will go to Aspen for the whole deal. Kit will sit at Bumps and do her sewing and have a few drinks. I had surgery last monday and the doc says I gotta sit it out for 3 weeks??? Bummer. Take it while you can and make the best of it!!! You never know??