Note to New Members ×

I just cant part with it

Fleaman

I was in my workshop waxing and drinking beer while oogling my Coiler PR 188. I got to thinking, I should sell it or trade it for a board I can ride more often. (I hate taking it off piste because it sucks for one in powder and it is too long and stiff for the bumps and I dont want to scratch the base on some rocks) I started to take all the stickers off and clean all the wax residue off the topsheet to make it nice and shiny for the pictures. I was aslo contemplating giving it a stone grind before selling it.

I took most of the stickers off of it and decided that no way anyone is going to ride my pride and joy. I only get to ride it 3 times a year but she always brings me tons of pleasure. So I waxed it and set the edge bevels with my new beveler and drank some more beer. I cant wait to ride her now!

What a great afternoon eh?

I was in my workshop waxing and drinking beer while oogling my Coiler PR 188. I got to thinking, I should sell it or trade it for a board I can ride more often. (I hate taking it off piste because it sucks for one in powder and it is too long and stiff for the bumps and I dont want to scratch the base on some rocks) I started to take all the stickers off and clean all the wax residue off the topsheet to make it nice and shiny for the pictures. I was aslo contemplating giving it a stone grind before selling it.

I took most of the stickers off of it and decided that no way anyone is going to ride my pride and joy. I only get to ride it 3 times a year but she always brings me tons of pleasure. So I waxed it and set the edge bevels with my new beveler and drank some more beer. I cant wait to ride her now!

What a great afternoon eh?

I have one as well and can't imagine I will ever sell it. Sure, I only ride it in clear visibility, under 2" of new snow, non-holiday-crowd days, but its' rush a rush. Besides, I'm hoping my skills improve to the point where I'll be able to ride it on narrower runs some time.