Note to New Members ×

Cool Shades

Pat Donnelly

http://www.panoptx.com/

Joel P. showed me these a few years ago, great for snow, cycle and bike sports as they have a foam piece around the frame to block wind. I have not been able to find locally. They have a close out section from their on line store and one model (Gust Lite) to fit large heads! Closeout priced @ $39.99

Had problems ordering on line, so I phoned in the order 925-484-0292 - No problem.

Via phone, they offered standard 3 day shipping @ $10; only overnight and 2 day express were offered on line.

Guest Randy S.

I've looked at them before. My concern is that when you do get snow in there, its going to be a pain to clean out. Plus the foam part will take abuse from regular cleaning. If you have problems with wind in your eyes, then they're probably a good solution. They'll certainly keep the sunlight out well. I prefer Native or Smith sliders so I can change lenses.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Hey Pat and Randy: I think Harley shops uaed to cary the full line. Don't know about now. The foam is a concern of mine also. What happens if it tears?? Do they replace?