Note to New Members ×

Pants with Intec Suggestions?

Mr. Colon

I've got Salomon soft shell pants and they are really easy to grab through.

My Arteryx's are also easy to grab through. I am still not sure what all the fuss is about - I've always just release by grabbing through the pants... done so with three different paisr without issue. (These Arcteryx's had better last longer than my previous two pairs, darnit!)

Guest stokelyvancamp

I didn't find it that easy with my mitts on to grab through the pants, and do find it easier with the cable end sticking out through the pant leg. And no it has never caught on anything and realeased, I don't think it could, because all that sticks out is the handle. In Canada Mountain Equipment Co-op Sells the flight pants, which are XCR Gore-Tex, with a bib and have a full zippered sides. The cool thing is they have three zippers on each leg so you can zip them down to the bottom with one and put the other two zippers together with the opening at the cable so just the handle sticks out of the pant leg and no snow gets in. Plus they are the waterproff zippers so they do not move at all during a day of riding, bent knees on them too. Awesome pants.