Note to New Members ×

New Guy.

Guest SpecRaceM5

Guest SpecRaceM5

Hello everyone. My name is Brian. I live in Southern California. I'm 19 and have been boarding for a few years. This will be my first season hard booting. I have a 162 Burton Custom with Vans boots and soon to have Burton Cartel bindings. My hard boot setup is a Rossignol A159 with Rossi bindings as well. I am looking for a set of inexpensive boots to start off with. Considering the Raichle SB415's unless I can find a good set of used boots. I like cars, racing, longboardings (skate not surf) candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach.:1luvu:

What's your size? Check the classifieds here on Bomber and Ebay. D-Sub had a good deal here recently on a pair of hardboots. :biggthump

agreed I got one pair from here and one from ebay both 9 out of 10 and both for real cheap oh yeah and welcome to the forums. convince your friends that carving is the way

Guest SpecRaceM5

Thanks. I am deffinitely keeping my eye open on here and on hardbooter.com's classifieds. Worst case senerio is I get a new set of Raichle's which wouldnt be that bad. I got my burton from ebay and got a really good deal for a brand new one but 04 model. It was 200 off what they go for new roughly. I dont like bidding though as I am not into the whole game people play on ebay. My size is 28 mondo 10.5 US. I may have a lead on some local boots which would be nice. Thanks again for the welcome.

welcome!

there are a lot of SoCal carvers here...

if I stay, I'll be one of em...but its likely Id be ridin Baldy more when it dumps, just cuz its so FUN!

I do have boots, but theyre 27.27.5, although...have you measured your foot accurately? I used to wear 11s in street shoes, but since measuring have gone down to 10s, and wear a 27 boot with moldable liners.

hit me up if you want to come by and check out what I have!

Dave

Guest SpecRaceM5
welcome!

there are a lot of SoCal carvers here...

if I stay, I'll be one of em...but its likely Id be ridin Baldy more when it dumps, just cuz its so FUN!

I do have boots, but theyre 27.27.5, although...have you measured your foot accurately? I used to wear 11s in street shoes, but since measuring have gone down to 10s, and wear a 27 boot with moldable liners.

hit me up if you want to come by and check out what I have!

Dave

If these are the Raichle's in the Classified section, I fear they wont fit. You mentioned them beging to narrow for your foot, and I have big wide stupid feet. I am pretty sure I measured correctly. I was actualy a 28.5. :(

yup, then theyre likely too small

although, you can get them widened. that part isnt an issue really. I just already have a pair of Suzukas and bought the 123s as a freeride hardboot, but then decided to stick with softies for that.

bummer. youll find something though, no doubt

and I may have some Raichle boots. using them as backup to my perpetually breaking (but fitting good) Burtons. Now I have two pairs of backup Burtons so would part with mine. Will double check size. I am 28.5 and 11 street size ( or so). I also have wide feet. If the size works I will lete you know.

Hard boot riders carve deeper,

Jerry

Guest SpecRaceM5
and I may have some Raichle boots. using them as backup to my perpetually breaking (but fitting good) Burtons. Now I have two pairs of backup Burtons so would part with mine. Will double check size. I am 28.5 and 11 street size ( or so). I also have wide feet. If the size works I will lete you know.

Hard boot riders carve deeper,

Jerry

sounds like the right size. how much would you be asking? excuse the lack of capital letters. i smashed my thumb today which makes typing difficult.:smashfrea

I need to find them first. Then I will click a couple pix. I have thermoflex liners in them now for some reason. Those are a heatfit liner that cost me around $100 - $150. I dont know if I have the stock liners anymore.

I just kind of threw it out there, now I have to get organized. The boots I was only thinking $70 for them and now I have to think about the liner thing. If I put the liners in maybe another $50.

Feel free to e me off line too

jerry@jerryhadamphoto.com

and I will try to gather everything up tonight.

Jerry