Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Lemans size help -- 27 or 28?

Guest Zman

Ok, getting some new lemans to try out this season and I would greatly appreciate some advice as to sizing.

My feet measure 27.5 and the best fitting boots I own are Burton Reactors that are 27.5 (shell reads 27 - 28.5). I also have Burton Fire's that are 27.0 (shell is 25.5 to 27.0) and they are a bit too tight.

So do I go for the 27 or 28 Lemans? do they run big or small?

thanks again everyone!

Ok, getting some new lemans to try out this season and I would greatly appreciate some advice as to sizing.

My feet measure 27.5 and the best fitting boots I own are Burton Reactors that are 27.5 (shell reads 27 - 28.5). I also have Burton Fire's that are 27.0 (shell is 25.5 to 27.0) and they are a bit too tight.

So do I go for the 27 or 28 Lemans? do they run big or small?

thanks again everyone!

I say 27. You can always strech the boot a half size out with a good bootfitter.

Since you measure 27.5 the Thermoflex liner, when molded, will give you a nice fit with the 27. The 27 boot is supposed to fit a 27.0 to 27.9 cm foot. Be sure to get insoles with those boots as well. The Superfeet trim-to-fit insoles are a good start. But if you want to go a step further you can get custom fit othodics. They are very much worth it.

->Ben

Zman,

If you are parting with your fires let me know we have a team rider looking for a size 26.5 27.0 shells, Burtons are strange I am quessing the sole length based on your comments of fit and the cuff size range, The upper cuff is made to fit the 25-27 lower that why it reads as such. Is there a US size anywhere on the bladder?