Note to New Members ×

all for sale-didn't work out

Guest kriss

I tried carving last season and it didn't work out.so for sale:

prior 4wd 159 blue top sheet:$225(bought last season as a prior demo in excellent condition.used by me less than 10 times.still excellent)

td2 standards w. 0,3,6 cant disks and yellow elastomer,4 hole center disc.like new in box with leash and paperwork.$225

raichle sb 314boots size 27(shell says 27-27.5)excellent(some heel wear)$100

prefer to sell all together.sorry no pix-a geezer hasn't bought a digital yet.

reply to krissfam@yahoo.com( albany ny location if you want to see or pickup).

If you're in Albany,there should still be some good HB instructor/coaches around Killington, Stratton, Okemo, Stowe, Smugs. Used to know lots of rippin' hardboot instructors MANY years ago there, must be some left!

A good instructor could have you on your way in a couple hrs./ 1/2 day :biggthump . Did you ride softies before or new to riding all together?

My take is you are not going through with your plans to attend Sunpeaks Camp which is understandable as the level may have been too advance at your stage? Suggest finding a local or a destination where someone is qualified to help. At any rate I would say your equipment will hold it's value based on the prices you are asking and if you get with the right gang you may get addicted to the carve.

Short of first hand help, have someone shoot a video of you while riding then post it up tp review with others here in the community for suggestions.

Good luck either way.

My take is you are not going through with your plans to attend Sunpeaks Camp which is understandable as the level may have been too advance at your stage?

Actually, Snowperforance camps are great for beginners - especially the December camp in Sun Peaks. There's a ton of beginner-friendly terrain, last December my wife and I went, she was in the beginner group and I was in the other group, we both loved it. We'll probably do it again sometime although not until our daughter is old enough to enjoy all-day ski lessons, we want her to enjoy snow trips too ;)

• 3 weeks later...
thanks for the encouragement.will keep on ridin' and try to improve.will keep the equipment.thanks to all for the inquiries.

Kriss, surely there are some BOL members near you in NY?? :1luvu:

Get with one of them. I bet they can have you plying the particals in no time. :biggthump

We can either help you carve or pick your bones of all usable carving components , which ever you prefer!! :eplus2:

Just checked http://www.frappr.com/hardbooters and it doesn't look like allot of folks near you. You might tell folks where you ride? Perhaps they can meet you there?