Note to New Members ×

wtb: soft boot setup

sleevez

hey thanks for all the quick replies.. i guess every1 on here are hard booters. no need for the softys eh.. well just cuz none of my buddies are crazy enough to try hardboot.. so im sick of waiting up for them, i had a set of softboot setup, but some ****er decided i don't need them any more and took them out of my car one nite..

anyways im looking for any 150+ board, and im a size of 26.5

oh and some pix would be sweet. thanks again.

the bindings are a size medium, will work fine for that size boot. I dont know the full specs on the board...fairly wide, medium stiff, true twin tip. I got fatter and it feels too small to me

maybe 15 days on it, total. edges need a tune. base is ok...grind would make it perfect. couple nicks, fixed correctly

I also just realized I have my Oxygen SX that I used these bindings on. SX and bindings, $175, shipping included. The SX is a 157, radius is approx. 9.5, waist is 24 cm. Oh, and I've also got a set of Palmer risers that I can include with the board.

post-329-141842205457_thumb.jpg

post-329-141842205458_thumb.jpg

post-329-14184220546_thumb.jpg

I also just realized I have my Oxygen SX that I used these bindings on. SX and bindings, $175, shipping included. The SX is a 157, radius is approx. 9.5, waist is 24 cm. Oh, and I've also got a set of Palmer risers that I can include with the board.

Jim are you interested in getting rid of just the board and palmers?

-Gord

We'll see Gord, I'm negotiating with sleevez right now. I'll let you know the results though.

Jim,

I do need a new pair of softy bindings. If you don't sell them to Sleeves, let me know. I'll take them off your hands (even pay you for them!) and pick up at SES to save freight. Let me know.

Dan