Note to New Members ×

Calgary Snowboarding

Guest nic

Just got transferred from Sarnia, folks now live north of Toronto.

Prior to living in Ontario, I used to race for New Brunswick and Nova Scotia (high school and university respectively). And btw, I recognize that orange-sleeved jacket from Nationals (trained under Derek eh?)...so I'm sure we've crossed paths during competition over the past few years.

Anyway, as for Christmas, I may be able to get away for a weekend. Heading to Whistler on boxing day for a week, so that's out. Otherwise, we can set up a session when you're around for the Elements tour.

Later,

Gord

Ya Derek was one of my old coaches. I look forward to riding with you. I still do the tour so i will see you at the Honda events. Maby is cop opens before i leave we could do a day. There going to start making snow next week if it stays cold.

Hey Gabe,

What do you mean, "IF" my coilers are ready...I am putting my complete confidence in Bruce to come through. Besides, my 185 Speed is getting more an more flexible by the day, I need a new toy...or two :biggthump

If ever I'm back in Southern Ontario for business, I will definately post and see if we can hook up for some turns.

Take care,

Gord

Edmonton here, worked at Lake Louise last winter. (Nice mountain, hellhole of a town.)

I should be in LL/Nakiska 10-30 days this winter, despite the demands of university. A meet day would be great.

Also a board swap day would be nice, to try out a few more boards (I've currently only been on one alpine board: Coiler 177AM, started alpine last year on this board.) ... Anyone have a 188/200+ I can try? I want that Tinkler...