Note to New Members ×

1000 Posts - Yep, I'm a Post Whore

Guest Randy S.

Trench digger is pretty cool, congrats Randy.

I like the term: "gouger". Jim Farr and I were called Gougers by an 80+ year old lady skiier at Squaw Valley USA. We introduced ourselves as Carvers, but then she corrected us :nono: we are GOUGERS!

Oh yeah :ices_ange it is nice to be noticed by the trenches that we leave.

Post on Randy

I'm pretty sure that she was referring to the alpine SB race team at Squaw Valley. My friend Kirk McClure and his friends that ride at Squaw leave deep gouges everywhere.

Yes, it did sound funny about riding trails with some 80+ year old woman and her husband, but they both ride over 120 days a year at one of the premier mountains on the entire West Coast, so I have to give them props. I just thought that it was cool that she would bring it up and call us Gougers. Jim and I both thought it was a compliment.

I hope they both get their 100+ days in this coming season,

Hugh

You guy probably wouldn't get it (Kath & Kim), but I think that "Trench Digger" is pretty appropriate.

Hey Bill, will be at SES and St Moriatz 2006 so looking forward to seeing you there (hopefully i've improved enough to be able to ride with you guys this year).

Dan