Note to New Members ×

new Madd model spotted in transworld!

bobdea

a 155 jib deck NOT the BX model, the BX might have been in there as well but I was just flipping through and there it was, don't remember what it was called but it had a blue topsheet and was in the freestyle section of the buyers guide

I rode the proto jib deck and the super secret free ride deck most of the season last year! These boards are very carvey!!!!!! Madd is making a push to provide the alpine rider with free ride options very nice options I should add!

Apparently MAdd has come across some additional funding, and are actually making a push to be recognized. The Jib deck, and the BX were both reviewed by some of our crew at USASA Nationals, and well recieved. They are also looking to put some mountain reps on the hill, and coming up with some creative pro pricing and sales incentives...

All the Madd info is still semi Top secret. We at hardbooter have a few non race shaped Madds in our demo fleet. Scully and some others have seen or ridden them, perhaps one of them can answer your questions. I will say the twin tip board is one of the best riding park and jib boards I have ever ridden. I hate free riding around on park boards most of the time but The madd stick is different! The free ride board looks just like you would hope it would there may be some pictures soon at the HB site keep a look out. ;)

O-yea I also had the pleasure of getting my butt kicked at my first skateboard race, by Shaggy and Cheri and after they got done making fun of me we talked about Madd and where it is going. All of the crap about Madd being Done was nothing more then a Joke from Mike.... There is a reason he is called Madd Mike.....any how Madd will still be making alpine riders happy, in how many shapes and sizes is still sort of a mystery?

Well, let's not get too optimistic yet. There's a bout 5,345 kinks that will need to be worked out and would be extremely limited...but, the price would be reasonable. (Otherwise I wouldn't do it)

November has been around for 3-4 years and they learned to build boards from the best in the business. The quilted topsheet is sick. If it doesn't ride well, it would make a really nice piece of artwork!

k