Chile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philfell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today was our first day on snow. We were all alittle tired from all the traveling and the hussle the locals put you through, but all in all it went well. The conditions in the morning were great, although a bit windy. Unfortunatly in the afternoon a storm moved in and made things a bit wet. Here are a few pics from today.

O.K. me being not that fast when it comes to computers, I can't figure out how to attach images. So I'm going to send Fin two pics in hopes that he will post them.

Guest dragon fly jones

Phil,

Bring on the photo's man. Garrett and Trappy look good. What was that the first day?

Heard you all are getting some rain late today. Hope it clears up quick and set's up nice for some more GS.

Lates.

D to the F to the J.

Yo Phil! Assuming you are at Valle Nevado, I will see you Friday. Michelle and I are flying down from NY tomorow night, should be at V.N. around lunchtime on Fri. Not sure if we are gonna break out the gear for the afternoon, but at the very least we will be out on the hill Sat morning with bells on! How can I get in touch you? We are staying in Hotel V.N., reservation under Kenneth Montusi. Will also have FRS radios with us. Bunch of friends from Killington (skiers and jibbers mostly) too!

KFOTS

PS How is the snow? Right now, I am packing 00 Tanker, 97 Burner, and 85 Proton.

Guest dragon fly jones

And it sounds epic, they are at Termas De Chillian. Riding away, so far one broken board and no broken people.

I am not there but get up dates via text messaging and the random phone call.

Sounds like the crew is having fun. The trip as I understand it was set up by Phil and Anton Pogue. You can contact them (I would imagine) through this site or when you see them this winter, step on up and ask away.

DFJ

Thanks for reply, DFJ. That makes sense to me. Further south, colder, better carving conditions. Right now, V.N. looks like high 20s in morning, heading up to maybe 50 (yikes) early afternoon. If we're lucky, maybe we can catch some good carves in the morning, other than that I think I am gonna be slopping aroundon the Tanker!

Guest Randy S.

Phil,

You can also send me the pics if you want. randysalzman at gmail dot com.

Or try this:

Go to www.tinypic.com

Follow the really easy directions to upload a pic (have tinypic in one window and this thread open in another one). After each pic is uploaded, there will be a line near the bottom of the window that will have the full image tags that you can copy and paste right to here. It'll look like: [ IMG]www.tinypic.com....[/ IMG] (without the spaces in the [])

Paste one of those per line, with a carriage return or two between them, or some comments on the photos. I think BOL will allow you 3-4 images per reply so you may get to increase your post count as a side benefit.

It works very easily and its free, plus it doesn't hog BOL server space.

Have fun you lucky SOB. Make sure you get a massage at the big hotel, awesome massueses and cheap, too.

Phil....you guys are sooooo lucky. Patrick Hanna (G-Team Minneapolis) says "hello." We keep crawling around Bomber and Ebay trying to get another of the Speed 164s that you sold Patrick at the Breck Grand Prix.....he is still so thankful.

Patrick trained with Chris and Anton before USASA Nationals along with his teammate Melissa. Could you please tell Anton and Garrett (Patrick trains with Garrett when he is in MN) Patrick Hanna says "hello" to them as well. Is Chris on this trip?

We look forward to Patrick being old enough to join you guys in the future.

Have fun!

Matt and Patrick Hanna

thegteam.net

Sure looks like fun to me... I'm awful jealous of you guys! Looking at the pics brings back some great memories I have of the trip last year. Post some more if you can.

Are you guys heading to the surf after you finish training?

Say hello to Anton, Trappy and Garrett for me,

Scott