Note to New Members ×

New poll- how often you going to ride this season?

C5 Golfer

How often you going to ride this Season  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How often you going to ride this Season

• 1-2 days / month
    • 3-5 days / month
    • 6-8 days / month
    • 9-11 days / month
    • More than 11 days a month

Guest woodman

Hopefully my son and I will be on the Mountain every weekend. This will be my 3rd season carving and his second. We both have new equipment this year and are really looking forward to the season starting. :D

Im hoping for 3 to 5 days to make the seasons pass worth it. Al, 3 holes in one? where? I went from an 82 to a 101 in about 3 weeks. Not playing enough I guess. I'M going to try to see about getting a Northwest type day together this year so stay tuned!

Originally posted by Art

Im hoping for 3 to 5 days to make the seasons pass worth it. Al, 3 holes in one? where? I went from an 82 to a 101 in about 3 weeks. Not playing enough I guess. I'M going to try to see about getting a Northwest type day together this year so stay tuned!

Art: My 1st and 2nd was at Echo Falls GC , hole 14 and hole 5 , the third was at Newcastle Coal Creek course , hole 16, I was playing with the Newcastle Pro that day - he couldn't beleive it when he saw it. Yes, lets do a NW carve day, it would be good see and meet a few guys I see posting. Maybe we should start a new thread for this on the new forum.:)