Note to New Members ×

How do you buy new board in these days?

Ladia

I liked  SES. You can try a bunch of board and get what really worked for you. For several years now I got board base on reading this forum or just go for it. I can’t say this method works for me well. Last week I bought old Kessler 157 with damage on base. The shape and length work perfect for my permanent physical limitations, so I bought new one on e bay. So to spend 200 on old one I consider we’ll spend money.

Well, you want to demo, probably not gonna happen much these days.  The market is too small.  MCC hopefully will happen next season, then you can demo, a few anyway.

Buy new.  Donek or Winterstick these days for customs, Bruce says he wants' to quit.  Euro options exist, but no one's gonna demo in NA.  You wanna buy those K's or O's, do it.  Racy race style, buy the K, or, those O guys seem like they know they're what doing.

• Like 1

I mostly buy, or trade, used. 

I have only bought a handful of new boards: my very first LTD all-mountain twin tip, a Tanker 192 and few Dynastars on a close out. Of course, I had a pile of prototypes and test models, but I didn't have to pay for those... 

10 hours ago, Toast said:

Well, you want to demo, probably not gonna happen much these days.  The market is too small.  MCC hopefully will happen next season, then you can demo, a few anyway.

Buy new.  Donek or Winterstick these days for customs, Bruce says he wants' to quit.  Euro options exist, but no one's gonna demo in NA.  You wanna buy those K's or O's, do it.  Racy race style, buy the K, or, those O guys seem like they know they're what doing.

Don't forget the V's.  (I've only ridden my own and it is awesome)