Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Tracer, SG Soul (SOLD), Nidecker Spectre Carbon (SOLD) snowboards

weather_nerd

Thinning out the quiver to make some space in the garage.

• ***SOLD*** SG Soul 159XT. This one hurts to get rid of, but I barely ride it anymore. I learned soft boot carving on this thing. It has had quite a bit of time on snow over the past couple of years but still has a lot of life left. Still plenty of edge left and I haven't done any base grinds - just a bit of ptex here and there. There are a few dings on the edge of the topsheet and the sidewall and some binding rash. Otherwise, it is still in good shape. I'd say 7/10 all around.
    Asking $300 shipped ***SOLD***
  • Nidecker Tracer 157 Goofy. I bought this from someone and put maybe two days on it. It is still in like-new condition, but I just never ride it. So, it's time to let go.
    Asking $150 shipped
  • ***SOLD*** Nidecker Spectre Carbon 163. I actually just got this on eBay for $300. It had a little bit of delamination in the tail that I fixed with slow-cure marine epoxy and it seems just fine. I put one run on it and quickly decided it is not for me - too short and light for hardboots IMHO. But, maybe someone else out there wants it?
    Asking $200 shipped. ***SOLD***

Feel free to ask for more photos!

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

Edited by weather_nerd
Edit title

• weather_nerd changed the title to Nidecker Tracer, SG Soul (SOLD), Nidecker Spectre Carbon (SOLD) snowboards