Note to New Members ×

F2 Binding Size Change

Jadyn

Just asking on how I would change the size of a set of F2 bindings. I bought a board with bindings on it but they are too small even when adjusted to the max, would I need to buy a whole new set or could I just buy larger heel and toe bail setups?

Edited by Jadyn

Are the Race Titaniums (aluminium base plate) or Carve RS?

On Carve RS there are two sets of holes in the base plate. So you can increase the size by going to the outer holes on the base plate.

On Race Titaniums there are different versions for the size adjustment:

• multiple holes on the base plate, then you are lucky and can move to the outer holes.
  • toe and heel pieces with the bolts in different location. In that case there is no adjustability. 

So remove the rubber pads at the bottom and check what you have.

• Like 1

Then it's either new bindings or new toe and heel pieces. I'd guess you're better off just buying new bindings and selling these.

If you are on UPZ boots you might get away with just buying new toe pieces. The heel of the boot is really far forward, so you may be able to center it with a small size heel piece and a large size toe piece

• Like 1