Note to New Members ×

4 sale - 2 Prior FLC, 1 Donek Nomad

lamby

Hi all, Selling some boards. For Sale:

Prior FLC 177, $185 plus shipping.

I purchased this new from Prior in 2013.

12 – 14 side cut radius, 19.5 waist width, suggested weight range 130 – 210 lbs.

Edges in fair condition.

Base in fair condition with some small areas of damage.

Top sheet in fair condition with some small damaged areas.

Prior FLC 169, $285 plus shipping. I purchased new from Prior in 2020.

Titanal construction.

11 - 13 radius, 19. 5 waist, suggested weight range 120 – 200lbs.

Edges, base, and top sheet in good condition.

Donek Nomad 164, $285 plus shipping.

I purchased new from Bomber Online in 2017.

7 – 12 radius, 24.5 waist.

Edges, base, and top sheet in excellent condition.

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

177 Prior FLC additional photos.

IMG_2729.JPG

IMG_2723.JPG

IMG_2724.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jack M said:

Is the 177 Titanal?

I'm not sure Jack. I think it is, but my recollection about its construction is vague, and I can't find the paperwork I got with it when I bought it from Prior. Here is a photo of the serial number on the topsheet. You may notice the name "Laurie Leman" included on the topsheet info. I ordered the board for myself, but paid for it with her credit card. I will contact Prior to see if they happen to still have record of the construction of the board. Best, Chris Leman (lamby)

IMG_2725.jpg

• Like 1

The 177 is Titanal. I wrote Prior and sent them some photos of the board along with its serial number. Here is the email exchange:

Hi Prior, Love your boards. Have several and was wondering if you might still have records in your file for an older board you built. I purchased it from you new, a number of years ago. It is a 177 FLC serial number 14146. I am trying to determine if the board was built with a layer of Titanal. Do you happen to have a record of it? Best, Chris

Prior's reponse: 

Prior Snow

Nov 26, 2023, 7:36 PM (1 day ago)

to me

Hi Chris our records dont go back that far - we had a server crash in 2018 and we lost a number of build logs ! We have a number of hand logs from before that production number, and after, but yours is in the “gap”. That being said, it should be fairly easy to tell by the weight and the flex, and if you know what you are looking for you can usually see the extents of the titanal through the topsheet.

All that being said, the FLC is normally built wih a titanal sheet - so it would definitely be “odd” and “softer” if it was built without. I will triple check our handwritten records tomorrow to verify that we dont have yours on file !

-P

My reply to Pat at Prior: Thanks for the quick reply P. I'm pretty sure it was built with a Titanal layer, as I seem to recall that that was part of my excitement in getting it - that it had that newer technology as part of its construction. I greatly appreciate your efforts to see if you happen to have it in your written records. Attached are a couple of photos of the board, including a shot of sidewall, and also a spot where the top sheet is slightly damaged where you may be able to see some layering. To me, compared to glass boards I have, the FLC feels light weight for its length. Flex feels relatively stiff to me, but to others, who knows - it may feel like it is flexy to others... Thanks again for your assistance on this. Best, Chris

Pat got back to me with this after looking at photos: 

Yup thats definitely a titanal build. Throw some epoxy on that topsheet chip or it will get waterlogged !!

-P

• Thanks 1