Note to New Members ×

Apex V2 plate - $300usd/$350CAD...?

Missionman

Hey all:

Been a while since I have bought or sold here, but I have.  🙂

Bought this from another forum member a few years ago - forget how much i paid, and I don't know what its worth now. 

I am not sure how much the last forum member used it, but I have used it once a couple of years ago.  I'm selling because I actually don't like the extra weight on my knees (which amazingly are better now than 2 years ago), esp when I am sitting on a lift.  Also, if it starts to get choppy I'll just get on the SB contra.  

Superficial scuffs.  Not an expert on this plate so only know what I have... But feel free to msg me and ask me questions or to send more pics.  Can arrange a call also if you want.

I am not going to use this so best to get rid of it.

Shipping at your cost (provided we agree on price).  I'm good with paypal - I think i don't mind it being a commercial/non-gift sale (doesn't cost much and understand purchaser's concern for protection).  But again, with that said I have bought and sold on this forum over the years.

Happy hunting, and happy riding.

Gerry

20231030_123357 edited.jpg

• 3 months later...