Note to New Members ×

Binding clinic at Vail or Beaver Creek.

John Gilmour

I have done binding  clinics in Boston for both hard and soft boots , California hardboot only , Colorado hard and soft boots , etc.  people have have been very happy with the results and seeing their plateaued  riding improving along with their confidence at higher G forces and ability to ride more aggressively confidently on steeper terrain.

I miss Beavercreek and it’s fantastic snow So I’d like to come out and have an excuse to go ride there. 

We would do the clinic in the evening . Sometimes there are coffee shops that work well for this, over hotel, that rooms, or sometimes a person’s house.

just trying to gauge if there’s any interest I’m in it for passes .

* soft-boot and hardboot set ups dialed in .  Oddly softboot set ups are slightly harder because you really have to nail it since you have less leverage and have to get the high backs and stance set back just right .   . 

Edited by John Gilmour

On 3/11/2023 at 7:14 PM, GeoffV said:

So you’re looking for some free tix to Beavercreek? 

Ha ha who isn’t?  But that’s what it would  take to entice me to drive there from Aspen. 

If I go full epic next year I’d do clinics for free there like I do in Aspen.

On 3/10/2023 at 8:28 PM, drschwartz said:

Maybe you should consider coming to USASA  nationals at Copper the first week in April

Paul

I’d love to do that, but typically my godson is racing in that so I devote all my time to coaching and supporting him. Trying to move him from 4th to podium .