Note to New Members ×

More snow at Mammoth

garyj

Man, you guys make me sick. You seem to be always heading for Mammoth!! Although I was just there two weeks ago, the snow was starting to get pretty slushy on the lower part of the mtn. It should be good now.

YOu have any room in your cars to take a fellow carver???

Please, please????

Aron (oldvolvoguy) I guess erwin (aka gdboytyler) is done for the season because he thinks he needs to surf:confused: in order to get ready for his Indo trip--no erwin, more room. Anyway I may have room if I can pull it all together. I'll email through your profile with any further details. GC

Nekdut and Gary, thanks for the offers but it looks like I am heading to Salt Lake this weekend to my brother's house. I was hoping that this trip to SLC would be a few more weeks down the line but it is this weekend so I am out for Mammoth. YOu guys have fun and lay down some turns for me. Thanks again for the consideration.

OVR

Bummer and as it turns out I can’t pull it together either. So I guess that just leaves Nekdut and posy. Should be fun. My next opportunity is Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th. Anyone interested in a quick and cheap trip just before the snowperformce camp?

Got back last night. I think I saw Terry and Frank zipping away when I was at the top of 2 at one point, but I didn't get to meet up with them. One of them was riding a Madd 170 I believe.

Conditions were good before noon, but after that sticky and wet! Zardoz notWax really helped.. but as usual only lasted for 2-3 runs.

Spring/summer hours go into effect this week as well. 730-330, 1 hour earlier.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Nekdut: That was Terry and Frank. Talked to Terry this AM and he said that there done. Said the snow was very sticky when it warmed up, hard to move around on. Told me that since I'm not 100% after the hit to wait till next season. Bummer!! I put my stuff away yesterday. Till October.