Note to New Members ×

WTB: F2 Conshox with hardware

110/220V

Wanted to purchase: F2 Conshox in great/excellent condition.

This message intended for anyone who has purchased/owns this product. I am interested in replacing old, unsalvageable Conshox with a near mint/slightly used product.

In case there is anyone who owns a conshox, and found this much too stiff for their ability/purpose...or in case Item is simply collecting dust, please contact with email for reply.

I would consider immediate payment in USD via PayPal as best form of payment, provided there is some security for delivery of product. A donation is also welcome.

Regards,

-User 110/220V

Unfortunately the Conshox I just bought won't fit any of my boards ( Maverick, doneks) and my Coilers and Hots don't need them and the stance looks too wide for me. So, after having them in my hands for less than a week, and not trying it, I guess I'll sell it. It's in good condition, being bought from previous seller that did not try it either. It comes with screws and used black, foam strips. I bought it for $150. Make serious offer.

Thanks,

Tim