Note to New Members ×

Are Deeluxe Connector bindings interchangeable with F2s?

Eastsiiiide

There's almost no information about the Deeluxe online, their website only has a non-clickable picture of the binding, that's it.  The F2 Race Ti is constructed with a magical titanal baseplate, ooh la la.  I'm guessing the Deeluxe is too then?  There was a problem with the F2 binding I ordered from Blue Tomato, and they're offering to replace it.  They have the Deeluxe Connector, but not the F2 Race Ti.  So that's part of the reason for my question.   Thanks for the answers.

Update: I emailed Deeluxe and got a brief response saying the baseplates are the same.

Edited by Eastsiiiide

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the 2022 "connector" bindings appear to be almost 100% identical to 2019 F2 equivalent, for the clip in versions. Below you can see the 2019 F2s top and bottom, with the new 2022 Dlx connector in the middle, not yet drilled for the Burton Channel.

I already carry my bindings and boots in hand-baggage, as if those get lost I know I'll have to come home to Europe to get replacements. Now I've a complete spare set of bindings, and I'll carry one in the hold and one in hand-baggage, so I've got both loss and breakage/ damage fully covered. My remaining single point of failure is my boots... but those are AT boots, so there's no real problem with getting them, and I can live without the Phantom extra lean in extremis. So that's all sorted.

20220316_160325.jpg

• Thanks 1