Note to New Members ×

Stolen boards! please watch for...

D-Sub

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Sub: I highly recommend contacting all pawnshops you can in Portland, since there's people flocking there. ****, I hope to god you'd bust their sorry ass. Im now paranoid with my boards, and my truck. -sigh- I do admit I do look over my shoulder when it comes to theft, man. I hate thefts, and they should be shot.

Guest dragonsword5

I'm sorry to hear about your boards...I'll keep my eyes on e-bay too...

You never know if you might skip over it another person will find it

Good luck and I hope you catch those thieves ::shakes fist::

dragon

D-sub,

I'm back and forth from PDX to Bend. Email me personally if you need something done over here. When you think about it, this is not the year to be trying to sell mountain equipment in PDX. The shops have 50% sales going. California is more likely. Interesting that the pawn shops got those calls that morning.

Tim

Originally posted by mikemcse

Dsub

Sorry to hear about that. I guess times are a changing in Bend. I never ever used to lock my doors there. Tweeker from Lapine or Methford? I am still not totally convinced that you are being serious about your april 1st post

I am absolutely, positively, 100% dead serious. I wouldnt joke about something like this.

Originally posted by timinor

D-sub,

Interesting that the pawn shops got those calls that morning.

Tim

yes. VERY interesting. I wonder if pawn shops are true allies tho. the way I see it they wouldnt exist without thieves.

Bummer Dave,

Saw a thief get his ass kicked big-time at Mt Baker by three boarders a few years back. Bystanders watched for a minute or so before breaking it up. He got to go to jail looking like hamburger. hehe

Will be watching the Tahoe area.

If you remember a pro by the name of Rob Hunter (he lives in Bend now with a girl named Winter-- boy do I miss him), he and i swapped story at the ratskellars at Govy. I asked what happened to his face (he got some nick and stratches -- nothing major but enuf to bleed)... he told me he was pulverizing some thief out at mt hood meadows when he saw his buddy's board being picked up by the thief. and naturally the cops didn't file battery/assualt against Hunter. That thieft deserves it.

thanks, but sadly, no, I highly doubt this was a snowboarder let alone a carver. Bend apparently is "tweaker central" for oregon. something I forgot to look into before moving here. something that would have probably kept me from doing so.

tweakers suck.

apparently Bend / Central OR is swarming with speed and its manufacturers/dealers/users. Highest incidence rate in OR I was told, worse than portland

kinda like SoCal...places like Apple Valley, Moreno Valley, Palmdale...out in the desert areas. dunno why.

tweakers suck.

Guest Tim Tuthill

It's really bad in Arizona. My son has a computer co and has been working with the DA here in Prescott. meth is there #1 problem in the area. What is with the drug deal? Why would one use this stuff?? Too many things in this life to do with a clear mind, like CARVE/SURF

Ive done meth in the past, and the first few times were pretty darn impressive.

clear head? clearer than ever! at first, that is.

as with everything, the novelty fades and it becomes routine for some people...always tryin to equal that first time.

doesnt happen.

sure am glad I never fell into the trap, just messed around a bit. almost every one of my neighborhood friends got sucked in tho. 90% of em!