Note to New Members ×

Pictures of me from 1998!

kinpa

You know, I feel sorry for all you guys out there with spouses or girlfriends/boyfriends who don't share our same passion for snowboarding or winter sports in general. This wedding was MY IDEA and I planned it all! (Too bad it didn't last!) It took place on March 19, 1998 (a Thursday afternoon) at Shawnee Mountain in Pennsylvania. The mountain was closed for the week but planned to re-open for the weekend so we had the place to ourselves! And our honeymoon????? Sun Valley because I heard that was the best place to go for carving! Of course, it wasn't very sunny when we were there and we couldn't even see the mountain until our last day there. I hope this works to show the pictures.... I've never done it this way before!

7b0d.jpg?phRpxNCBBnTx.h2T

cb13.jpg?phRpxNCBppn_dozL

I got married back in March 14, 1991. Now going through the divorce procecss.

The soon-to-be ex-wife planned everything for the wedding. I planned the honeymoon - one week in St. Moritz, Switzerland. I've taken down the wedding photos, but the snowboarding photos from the honeymoon are still hanging on my walls.

The five days of snowboarding in St. Moritz is still one of the best snowboard trips I ever had. No carving board at the time, but I got a couple of killer powder days. Not too many people at St. Moritz liked going off the groomed runs. The new bride was taking skiing lessons while I boarded.

St. Mortiz has great runs and great snow, but the T-bars really suck.

Good Idea, My wife and I got married at the top of Lone Peak (11166 ft)at Big Sky, Montana on March 30th 1996. It was 15 degrees and about 10 inches of fresh powder. Right after the ceremony my new bride, myself and 70 of our closest friends proceeded to trash Liberty Bowl. BTW we still continue to trench it up together twice a week all season long.