Note to New Members ×

SOLD - Coiler Nirvana Balance 174

Yeertha

SOLD

I bought this board in 2018 right before I stopped riding hardboots. It's only seen two half days on snow in its lifetime.

Images here. Let me know if you want more.

It's in excellent condition. 9+ I'd say. It's had storage wax on it since the last time I rode it, and I haven't touched the edges since I got them from the manufacturer. For possible local buyers, I'm in the Denver, Colorado area.

Specs are as follows:

Length: 174 cm

Waist width: 20 cm

Sidecut: 11.5/13.7/13

Center to center stance width: 19.5 inches (~18 inches minimum / 21 inches maximum stance widths)

Weight built for: 180lbs = 82kg

$580 USD shipped within contiguous United States. Local buyers will receive discount to account for no shipping cost.

Edited by Yeertha

On 11/13/2019 at 11:48 AM, Dusty Bottle said:

I've seen this board in person and it's as nice as the pics show.  The Carbonium top really makes the graphics pop and the edges and base are near perfect.  Yeertha's a stand up guy and takes excellent care of his equipment.

I just received the board. All I can say is WOW! Nice friging board! 9.5 plus condition. Board was nicely packed with a foam wrap and extra cardboard corners tip and tail. Thanks Zack! @Yeertha

Edited by snowburn
  • Like 1