Note to New Members ×

PSA - ANY SMALLER RIDERS LOOKING FOR CHEAP BOARD & BINDINGS - 157 ULTRA PRIME

ziolino66

I'm trying (trouble connecting with seller)  to buy the boots in same ad and not really sure if this could be useful to anyone but (kind of) local kijiji ad has 157 Burton Ultra Prime  with some old Burton plates. I'm thinking I could buy whole package and pass the board and bindings on to anyone who could use them for like $25-50 ! Like I said I haven't actually spoken to seller and obviously haven't seen board but hoping its in decent shape, certainly looks to be in pics. I'm not really sure, but thinking those bindings would probably not be suitable for a heavier or aggressive  rider?

Anyone interested ?? 

Any thoughts ??

7F9B8697-C66B-49A6-9737-2B5AA68145F0.png

CE9BCF12-A79A-418A-B8BC-B9465D544404.jpeg

60765010-83FC-465E-9D0C-A96F3FC632FA.jpeg

FCD5A481-2537-4651-845E-DAE0D7E72C7E.jpeg

Edited by ziolino66
Add pics

Thanks for the tip Soybomb! 

Habs2c is actually in same area as seller so hopefully we can make that work and much easier. Habs2c is looking for a board to introduce new recruits at local hill so also a good cause. 

I do have an old Rossi board about same size I’ve been meaning to offer up so I’ll bring it out and check with   pmorita.