Note to New Members ×

SG Full Race Titan 175cm like new condition

blahblah

I’m trying to work a deal with a guy who has a SG Full Race Titan 175 in near new condition. It is too much board for me, but he’s selling them with the bindings I’ve been looking for and won’t sell them separately. Wondering if there is interest in the board if I were to purchase the package and snag the bindings? Not looking for commitment, of course, just gaugeing interest. I’d, of course, post photos and give the board a full condition review before posting, but wouldn’t purchace it if there is not much interest. Would need around $550 for the board to work out.

The SG arrived and it is in beautiful condition. Took it out today for a couple of runs and I’ve decided I can’t part with it. It’s incredible how smooth the edge hold is and I was surprised that it made tight fast turns nearly as easily as the big fast ones it was designed for. I’ll be looking for a newer donek or coiler Freecarve 170 to round out my quiver, but I’m keeping this deck for sure. Thanks for the interest