Note to New Members ×

Any Mt Shasta carvers on the forum?

trikerdad

In the early Ninety's, when I first started carving, there 20 to to 25 carvers that rode Mt Shasta.  At least 5 would show up on any given day.  For the last couple of years I've been by my lonesome.  Since I retired I don't go on weekends, which might be part of the problem.  Yesterday, Thursday the 7th, was an awesome carving day but, after a half dozen runs with no one to share the fun with, I packed up and went home.  Just wondering if there are any other hard booters riding Shasta that I could meet up with sometime.

• 9 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, trikerdad said:

In the early Ninety's, when I first started carving, there 20 to to 25 carvers that rode Mt Shasta.  At least 5 would show up on any given day.  For the last couple of years I've been by my lonesome.  Since I retired I don't go on weekends, which might be part of the problem.  Yesterday, Thursday the 7th, was an awesome carving day but, after a half dozen runs with no one to share the fun with, I packed up and went home.  Just wondering if there are any other hard booters riding Shasta that I could meet up with sometime.

Hello from southern Oregon. I will be riding Mt. Ashland this winter. Hope to meet another carver there. I will probably come down to Shasta a time or 2. I don't ride a snowboard, but, I love carving on a Mono, Skwal, or my Virus skis. Been hanging out with the (LCI) carvers @ Loveland, Colorado for the last 7 or 8 years.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...