Note to New Members ×

UPZ RSV Racing

Jonny

I picked these up on the 'bay hoping to replace my vintage AF600 but the UPZ are just too tough for me to get into. They're in nice overall shape - liners show little wear and heels no wear at all. I believe them to be size 27. Liners are marked Flo size 8 and the inside of the shell tongues are marked 7-9.5. I get not quite a one-finger fit in the bare shells with my size 11.5 feet so I'd say a size 10-10.5 would get a nice snug fit. I prefer a race fit and could ride these very happily but as I say that tongue design makes it tough for my aging body to get them on. Let me know if you need other pictures or info. How about $150 plus actual shipping?

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

On 12/19/2018 at 9:51 AM, soybomb said:

Ill take them.  Any idea what year these are?  Is that a booster strap or just velcro across the top?  Shipping to 06820. Does paypal work?  feel free to PM me.  thx

Sold to Soybomb pending paypal. They're double-boxed and ready to go in the morning. Should be in Darien by Monday!