Note to New Members ×

Sold on PTC

smaynard

Guys & Gals,

Thought I would write a quick note (a.k.a. Plug) thanking Mike for the tune on my Doneks last week. Beautiful work, done by someone who obviously cares for the product, his craft and the sport overall.

Picked my boards up last Wednesday night and immediately dropped my best Wachusset Night league NASTAR handicap by nearly 50%. Went to Bromley this past weekend for a USASA GS, and thing scared me it was so fast. I've been riding a long time and that was indeed a first, for me.

Thanks again Mike,

Scott Maynard

Ken,

Thanks for noticing. I'm using a Donek 186 GS I bought from Sean last year. The thing is a rocket.

Weren't you the guy I was talking to on the way out the Parking lot Last Wednesday night? We ought to take a few runs. I'll be up there again tonight and next week as well.

For those that ride on hard packed snow reguarly I strongly recommend having your boards tuned by Mike DeSantis. I've had all mine done beginning of this season and noticed a huge difference in increased edge hold and faster turn initiation. Mike formerly use to tune for the Vokl race team and certainly has the experience and expertise. Tuning wise your boards will be good for a few years (for the base) besides getting your edges done year season. Here is a link to his site: http://www.summitskishop.com/ptc.php?page=PTC

Mike might be offering specials to BOL during the summer related to shipping costs of boards.

I was one of the people that left.

I probably remember you from back then if you were around allot.

I worked in the shop.

I am really bad with names so the only person I remember by name was the other Bob that rode a Mistral.

Not to turn the thread back to PTC but I was there this afternoon and Mike put his new tune on my MADD. It is the one that I think that Scott got on his Donek and it is phenominal. Mike calls it the striped bass and if you get it you will be beside yourself with excitement. You might need a depends diaper, you will wet yourself. It is nothing less then extraordianry. I recommend anyone who has not sent their board to Mike to get it done. It will change your riding, guaranteed.

->Ben