Note to New Members ×

Donek Axxess 162 *SOLD*

barryj

NEED THIS GONE!   NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR 3 NEW BOARDS!!

I just bought this looking for a "turny" board but the stars have aligned and I have now acquired a much desired Kessler  and need to move this on. 

Just got the board out of the box Tues and I decided to ride it this weekend  since the  new Kessler 168 won't be here for another week....so I just got it  Professionally  tuned/sharpened/waxed with  1 base/ 2 edge angles for me (and you!)  to carve it up!. 

PayPal + Friends and Family please -

Here's the specs -  Top sheet 6/7 out of 10    Base 9 out of 10   Retails for $900+

Length - 162        Running Length - 136         Waist - 21.5.   SCR - 9-11      

Donek webpage says: "The Axxess series will take you anywhere – glades, powder bowls, bumps, groomers – anywhere. A synthesis of our Incline and Freecarve boards, the popular Axxess, with a standard 21.5cm waist, delivers incredible all mountain stability, float, and performance. If you like to ride plates everywhere, the Axxess is for you. Maybe one board can do it all."

Axxess.jpg

SAM_0985.JPG

SAM_0987.JPG

Edited by barryj