Note to New Members ×

SES thanks from Hardbooter

tilledog

Dave, Billy, Rusty, really had a great time with you guys!

Good to finally meet all of you.

Dave, the runs we did together really put a smile on my face :D

Btw. the VIRUS you demoed was a full Kevlar Carbon version of the Phantom World Cup…

Maybe that was one of the reasons you liked it so much ;)

Ray

This was a very well organized event :D Big thanks goes out to a great session that Fin and Michelle and all the other sponsors put together. It was great to meet a lot of you guys, our group that stayed at the house was great had a blast with all of you. Ray I never should have tried the Virus, man what a nice board so smooth and yet SO pricey.

Dave and the Hardbooter.com Gang,

Man, that was so cool of you guys to show up in force for the Session! I'll put down ruts with your guys anytime. However, I am missing some tools and other items so can you please check Bordy's bag for me :D

Also, can not remember if I did this but thanks again for coming up with that list of questions for the "Carvers for Cash" game show. That was an amazing display of carving knowledge.

Right now the plan for Bomber is to join you guys at the WTC on Monday and Tuesday. We should have most of our demo fleet at that time.

See you then!

PS. love the shot of Ace Freely in the gallery. Without his make-up he looks like just one of the guys. Do you think he drags his tongue on the snow during a hard carve. ;)

Originally posted by fin

PS. love the shot of Ace Freely in the gallery. Without his make-up he looks like just one of the guys. Do you think he drags his tongue on the snow during a hard carve. ;)

wrong KISS member, Fin;)

that pic was of Ray, right? that was a badass pic! the lone german rebel:)

Yea Jack,

We're soooo there. That's if there's not another set of twins in the picture. ( unless it's them blonde twins from that Coor's comercial that is... then we're doubly there my friend. )

Gene Simmons has got the tongue, Fin... and Whitesnake? Next year we'll have to have a classic metal jepordy session at the banquet.

As for you Ray, I dunno what to say except Ace is a hero on the strings as you are on the snow.

Later

Davo